King Henry’s Walk Garden is a beautiful community garden, off King Henry’s Walk in Islington, which opened at the end of 2007.
It is open to the public on Saturdays between 12pm and 4pm, and, from May to September, also on Sundays between 12pm and 4pm. The garden will not open on the two Saturdays closest to Christmas and New Year.
The garden is run by volunteers – the Friends of King Henry’s Walk Garden (registered charity 1173019).
Please note that dogs other than registered assistance dogs are not allowed in the garden, and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A tour of the garden – come and explore
- Building hire – find out how to book the KHWG building
- Plant list – a detailed list of plants in the communal parts of the garden
- Wildlife – observations on the other occupants of the garden
- History – what we know about the site before the garden was here
- Bees – some information about our bee hives
- Awards – recognition for the achievements of the Friends of King Henry’s Walk Garden
- Press and comment – see what people have had to say about the garden
- Newsletters – keep in touch with developments
- Factsheets – useful gardening advice
- General advice – practical tips for users of the garden
- Committee – some information about how the garden is run
- Documentation – annual reports and other documentation