Saturday, December 8th, 2018
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
King Henry’s Walk Garden
11c King Henry's Walk
The Winter Fair is a community event for local people so spread the word among your family and friends.
At 12 noon popular poet and comedian John Hegley invites visitors of all ages to Do the King Henry’s Walk with him and celebrate peace, love and potatoes.
All the seasonal attractions will be here
- St Nicholas in his woodland grotto handing out gifts and coins
- roasting chestnuts, mince pies and mulled wine
- wreath making, craft stalls and tombola
- festive games and music
And not forgetting the usual favourites
- freshly baked wood fired pizza
- home made cakes and hot chocolate
- garden preserves and honey
Plus the popular tree decoration competition – download the instructions with an entry form here
Local businesses are also donating some great prizes for the raffle.
Entry to the garden, the competition and a visit to St Nicholas is free.